Check out student-focused events below or visit the schedule for a full listing of Homecoming & Family Weekend events.
Parade Float Info
Looking for info on how to build a float and maybe a little inspiration? We’ve got you covered. Start by brainstorming float ideas. This year’s theme is, “Tradition.” Need some inspiration? Check the sidebar for ideas.
The application fee for Student Organizations is $100. Not sure if the fee and the cost to build your float is in your budget? Consider asking someone in the community to sponsor you! CSU Events will reach out to you if we have any questions about your float. You will receive an email confirming if your float has been approved.
Once your float has been approved assemble your team and start building! Need float supplies? Check out The Student Organization Center.
Still not sure about a few things? Reach out to CSU Events with your questions via email: CSUEvents@colostate.edu or by phone: (970) 491-4601. We’re here to answer your Homecoming Parade questions!
Parade Float Ideas
This year’s parade theme is “Tradition.” Consider some of the following ideas!
- From Aggies to Rams: CSU through the ages
- The A: The giant ode to our Aggie roots
- Get Your Green On: It’s easy being green when you’re a Ram!
- The Fight Song. Build on, you stalwart Rams!
- The Alma Mater. Hail to thee, awesome float!
- CAM the Ram: Our beloved mascot
- ROTC: Service is in our DNA
- The Cannon: Loud and proud since 1920!
- The Bronze Boot: An enduring symbol of service
- The Old Main Bell
- Cans Around the Oval or CSUnity
- CSU Olympians: Check out the Hall of Fame in Canvas Stadium
- Ag Day: Sport your best pumpkin and alfalfa
- State of Sustainability: A float made from recyclables anyone?
- The Oval: Showcase our most beautiful spot on campus.
- Squirrels: See @ColostateSquirrels on Instagram for inspiration.
There are no events scheduled at this time.