Saturday, October 13, 2018
CSU vs. New Mexico
Kickoff time 2 p.m.
Coors Light Ram Walk Tailgate starts 4 hours prior to kickoff
The new Coors Light Ram Walk Tailgate, located north of Canvas Stadium at the intersection of Meridian Avenue and Hughes Way, will open to the public four hours before kickoff. In partnership with the Bohemian Foundation and High Country Beverage, the Tailgate offers free live Stadium Sessions performances, TVs, as well as food, beer and wine for purchase. The Tailgate is hosted by the Alumni Association, Athletics, and External Relations.
The Colorado State athletics department provides a special football gameday website, which provides in-depth information on everything from tickets to parking, tailgating, gameday logistics and much more.
Student Football Tickets
CSU students are eligible for free football tickets with seating in the CSU stadium’s student section. If you wish to have your student sit with you in another section, you will need to purchase a ticket.
Tailgate parties are an integral part of the festive game-day atmosphere of college football. In order to enhance your experience and to provide appropriate public safety measures, the following tailgating guidelines have been implemented:
- The responsible and controlled use of alcoholic beverages will be permitted in the stadium parking lots as permitted by law.
- Stadium security personnel will have an enhanced presence in the parking lots with the authority to evict fans that disregard the “zero tolerance” code or who violate any of the tailgating guidelines.
- All beverages in possession must be in aluminum cans or plastic containers; no glass containers or kegs.
- Fans are encouraged to decorate their tailgate spaces in a manner that is safe, in good taste, and add to the festivity of the event. All decorations must be removed prior to the game.
- Bonfires, campfires, or open flame (excluding barbecue grills) are prohibited.
- No alcoholic beverages may be brought through the stadium gates.
- Tailgate parties must close 30 minutes prior to kickoff.
Click for info on University-sponsored game-day parking. Contact the Athletics Department (970) 491-RAMS with questions.
Join Ram fans, your friends, and neighbors beginning three hours prior to every home game at Ram Town, which features interactive play areas for kids, food and beverage concessions, and an opportunity to get your picture taken with CAM the Ram. Free and open to the public.
Ram Walk is a tradition where the CSU football team walks down Meridian Ave. – resplendent in Aggie Orange – to Canvas Stadium two and half hours before game time. There will also be appearances from the CSU cheerleaders and the marching band.