Saturday, October 8, 2016
CSU vs. Utah State
Kickoff 8 p.m.
CSU Alumni Association Ram Rally tailgate 5:30 p.m.
Student Football Tickets
CSU students are eligible for free football tickets with seating in the East Stadium Student Section. If you wish to have your student sit in sections A or B, you will need to purchase a ticket.
Tailgate parties are an integral part of the festive game-day atmosphere of college football. In order to enhance your experience and to provide appropriate public safety measures, the following tailgating guidelines have been implemented:
- The responsible and controlled use of alcoholic beverages will be permitted in the stadium parking lots as permitted by law.
- Stadium security personnel will have an enhanced presence in the parking lots with the authority to evict fans that disregard the “zero tolerance” code or who violate any of the tailgating guidelines.
- All beverages in possession must be in aluminum cans or plastic containers; no glass containers or kegs.
- Fans are encouraged to decorate their tailgate spaces in a manner that is safe, in good taste, and add to the festivity of the event. All decorations must be removed prior to the game.
- Bonfires, campfires, or open flame (excluding barbecue grills) are prohibited.
- No alcoholic beverages may be brought through the gates Hughes Stadium.
- Tailgate parties must close 30 minutes prior to kickoff.
Join Ram fans, your friends, and neighbors beginning three hours prior to every home game at Ram Town – with new grass surfaces, trees, and walkways. Located just east of the team tunnel entrance, Ram Town features interactive play areas for kids, food and beverage concessions, and an opportunity to get your picture taken with CAM the Ram. Make sure to greet the Ram football team as they arrive two hours prior to kickoff and enter the stadium through Ram Town. Ram Town is free and open to the public.
Ram Walk is a tradition where the CSU football team walks through the interactive area of Ram Town two and half hours before game time. There will also be appearances from the CSU cheerleaders and the marching band.